sábado, 14 de julho de 2018

THE TURN OF THE DILUVIAN DESTROYER, NOW WITH FIRE.


For as in the days before the flood they ate, and drank, and married, and were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and did not perceive it, until the flood came, and brought them all Mateus 24:37,38; Luke Lucas 17:26,27. (So shall it be in our time, when Gog and Magog shall burn the city of Jerusalem, Revelation Apocalipse 17:16 ; Ezekiel Ezequiel 38:18-23).

And as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of man. Because as in those days before the overflowing of the waters, they were feasting and taking wives and getting married, till the day when Noah went into the ark,Mateus 24:37,38;

And as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the day of the Son of man.  They were feasting and taking wives and getting married, till the day of the overflowing of the waters, when Noah went into the ark, and they all came to destruction. Lucas 17:26,27;

And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will be turned against the evil woman, and will make her waste and uncovered, and will take her flesh for food, and will have her burned with fire.Apocalipse 17:16;

And I will take up my cause against him with disease and with blood; and I will send down on him and on his forces and on the peoples who are with him, an overflowing shower and great ice-drops, fire, and burning. And I will make my name great and make myself holy, and I will make myself clear to a number of nations; and they will be certain that I am the Lord. Ezequiel 38:22,23.

(At that moment I will come like a thief, says the Destroyer); in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will burn, and the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up 2 Peter 3:10.( 2 Pedro 3:10).

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief; and in that day the heavens will be rolled up with a great noise, and the substance of the earth will be changed by violent heat, and the world and everything in it will be burned up.2 Pedro 3:10.

Therefore, play the trumpet in Zion. Tread to all the inhabitants of the earth, because my day (came)(Joel 2:1).

Let the horn be sounded in Zion, and a war-cry in my holy mountain; let all the people of the land be troubled: for the day of the Lord is coming; Joel 2:1.

In front of (me) the fire consumes (the Earth), and behind (of me) a flame burns; (the Earth) in front of (me) is like the Garden of Eden, but behind (of me) a desolate desert; yes, nothing will escape him Joel 2:3.

Before them fire sends destruction, and after them flame is burning: the land is like the garden of Eden before them, and after them an unpeopled waste; truly, nothing has been kept safe from them. Joel 2:3.

Because (arrived) the great day (of my) anger; and who can survive? Apocalipse 6:17. (Isaiah Isaías 63:4, Isaiah Isaías 34:8, Luke Lucas 21:22).

For the great day of their wrath is come, and who may keep his place? Apocalipse 6:17.

For the day of punishment is in my heart, and the year for the payment of the price for my people has come.Isaías 63:4.

For it is the day of the Lord's punishment, when he gives payment for the wrongs done to Zion.Isaías 34:8.

For these are the days of punishment, in which all the things in the Writings will be put into effect.Lucas 21:22.

(I made Jerusalem a heavy stone for all nations); all who carry it will certainly be torn to pieces; and all the people (of the earth) shall be gathered against it (Zechariah Zacarias 12:3).

And it will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of great weight for all the peoples; all those who take it up will be badly wounded; and all the nations of the earth will come together against it. Zacarias 12:3.

(Great coalition of the United Nations, headed by Gog and Magog), whose number is like the sand of the sea, Revelation Apocalipse 20:8.

And will go out to put in error the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to get them together to the war, the number of whom is like the sands of the sea.Apocalipse 20:8.

(Gog and Magog are attracted to me, I do wonders to deceive Revelation Apocalipse 13:13, in order to reunite them for the battle against the Israelites, in that time from now to me consecrated) Revelation Apocalipse 16:14.

And he does great signs, even making fire come down from heaven on the earth before the eyes of men.Apocalipse 13:13.

For they are evil spirits, working signs; who go out even to the kings of all the earth, to get them together to the war of the great day of God, the Ruler of all.Apocalipse 16:14.

Gog and Magog, are nations of the extreme north (linked to the United Nations), (with all in their chariots of war), great congregation Ezekiel Ezequiel 38:15; An army of two hundred million human beings Revelation Apocalipse 9:16.

And you will come from your place in the inmost parts of the north, you and a great number of peoples with you, all of them on horseback, a great force and a strong army: Ezequiel 38:15.

And the number of the armies of the horsemen was twice ten thousand times ten thousand: the number of them came to my ears. Apocalipse 9:16.

(Yes, now that my people have been withdrawn from among the nations, and they are meeting in Israel), (Ezekiel 38: 8) you will come like a storm, like a cloud to cover the earth, you and the coalition of the United Nations. (Ezekiel Ezequiel 38:9).

After a long time you will get your orders: in the last years you will come into the land which has been given back from the sword, which has been got together out of a great number of peoples, on the mountains of Israel which have ever been a waste: but it has been taken out from the peoples and they will be living, all of them, without fear of danger. And you will go up, you will come like a storm, you will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your forces, and a great number of peoples with you. Ezequiel 38:8,9.

(Come, I'm waiting). For my decree is to gather the nations and gather the kingdoms, to pour out my indignation upon them, and all the fierceness of my wrath, for the whole earth will be consumed by fire (Zephaniah Sofonias 3:8).

For this reason, go on waiting for me, says the Lord, till the day when I come up as a witness: for my purpose is to send for the nations and to get the kingdoms together, so that I may let loose on them my passion, even all my burning wrath: for all the earth will be burned up in the fire of my bitter passion. Sofonias 3:8.

(Yes, I will completely consume everything from the earth, I will consume the men and the animals, I will consume the birds of the sky, and the fish of the sea,) (righteous and unjust Ezekiel Ezequiel 21:3) and exterminate the (human beings) from above the earth Zephaniah Sofonias 1:1-3. (Amós 5:18,19).

And say to the land of Israel, These are the words of the Lord: See, I am against you, and I will take my sword out of its cover, cutting off from you the upright and the evil.Ezequiel 21:3.

Palavra de Jeová que veio a Sofonias, filho de Cusi, filho de Gileade, filho de Amarias, filho de Ezequias, nos dias de Josias, filho de Amom, rei de Judá. Hei de consumir por completo tudo de sobre a face da terra, diz Jeová. Consumirei os homens e os animais; consumirei as aves do céu, e os peixes do mar, e os tropeços juntamente com os ímpios; e de sobre a face da terra exterminarei os homens, diz Jeová.Sofonias 1:1-3.

Sorrow to you who are looking for the day of the Lord! what is the day of the Lord to you? it is dark and not light. As if a man, running away from a lion, came face to face with a bear; or went into the house and put his hand on the wall and got a bite from a snake. Amós 5:18,19.

(But I will only do this when Jerusalem is burned.) Ezekiel Ezequiel 38:17,18. (Jerusalem the great harlot Ezekiel Ezequiel 16:35); Therefore, it is necessary that they make her desolate and naked and burn her in the fire (Revelation  Apocalipse 17:16 ). Only then will I make myself known to the nations of the world (Ezekiel Ezequiel 38:18-23).

This is what the Lord has said: You are he of whom I gave them word in earlier times by my servants, the prophets of Israel, who in those days went on saying, year after year, that I would make you come up against them. And it will come about in that day, when Gog comes up against the land of Israel, says the Lord, that my wrath will come up, and my passion and my bitter feeling. Ezequiel 38:17,18.

For this cause, O loose woman, give ear to the voice of the Lord:
Ezequiel 16:35.

And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will be turned against the evil woman, and will make her waste and uncovered, and will take her flesh for food, and will have her burned with fire. Apocalipse 17:16.

And it will come about in that day, when Gog comes up against the land of Israel, says the Lord, that my wrath will come up, and my passion and my bitter feeling. For in the fire of my wrath I have said, Truly, in that day there will be a great shaking in the land of Israel; So that the fish of the sea and the birds of heaven and the beasts of the field and everything moving on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth, will be shaking before me, and the mountains will be overturned and the high places will come down, and every wall will come falling down to the earth. And I will send to all my mountains for a sword against him, says the Lord: every man's sword will be against his brother. And I will take up my cause against him with disease and with blood; and I will send down on him and on his forces and on the peoples who are with him, an overflowing shower and great ice-drops, fire, and burning. And I will make my name great and make myself holy, and I will make myself clear to a number of nations; and they will be certain that I am the Lord. Ezequiel 38:18-23.

And then shall the wicked be revealed, whom the Lord (Jesus Christ) shall melt away at the breath of his mouth, and shall utterly destroy for the splendor of his coming: 2 Thessalonians 2 Tessalonicenses 2:8. (John João 14:1-3).

And then will come the revelation of that evil one, whom the Lord Jesus will put to death with the breath of his mouth, and give to destruction by the revelation of his coming; 2 Tessalonicenses 2:8.

Let not your heart be troubled: have faith in God and have faith in me. In my Father's house are rooms enough; if it was not so, would I have said that I am going to make ready a place for you? And if I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to be with me, so that you may be where I am. João 14:1-3.

To him whose coming is according to the efficacy of Satan, with all power, and signs and lying wonders, 2 Thessalonians 2 Tessalonicenses 2:9. (Revelation Apocalipse 12:9).

Even the one whose coming is marked by the working of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, 2 Tessalonicenses 2:9.

And the great dragon was forced down, the old snake, who is named the Evil One and Satan, by whom all the earth is turned from the right way; he was forced down to the earth, and his angels were forced down with him. Apocalipse 12:9.

And with every deceit of wrongdoing among those whose fate is destruction; because they were quite without that love of the true (João 14:6) faith by which they might have salvation. 2 Tessalonicenses 2:10.

Jesus said to him, I am the true and living way: no one comes to the Father but by me.João 14:6.

And with every deceit of wrongdoing among those whose fate is destruction; because they were quite without that love of the true faith by which they might have salvation. 2 Tessalonicenses 2:10.

And for this cause, God will give them up to the power of deceit and they will put their faith in what is false: 2 Tessalonicenses 2:11 (João 8:44).

And for this cause, God will give them up to the power of deceit and they will put their faith in what is false:2 Tessalonicenses 2:11.

You are the children of your father the Evil One and it is your pleasure to do his desires. From the first he was a taker of life; and he did not go in the true way because there is no true thing in him. When he says what is false, it is natural to him, for he is false and the father of what is false. João 8:44.

(Then shall I smite all the people that shall war against Jerusalem); their flesh shall rot, and they shall be standing, and their eyes shall rot in their sockets, and their tongue shall rot in their mouth. Zechariah  Zacarias 14:12.

(For it was given to me a great sword) to take peace from the earth and cause human beings to kill each other. Revelation  Apocalipse 6:4. (Luke Lucas 21:10 , Mark Marcos 13:8).

And another horse came out, a red horse; and it was given to him who was seated on it to take peace from the earth, so that people might put one another to death: and there was given to him a great sword.Apocalipse 6:4.

Then he said to them, Nation will be moved against nation and kingdom against kingdom: Lucas 21:10.

Nation will go to war with nation, and kingdom with kingdom: there will be earth-shocks in different places; there will be times when there is no food; these things are the first of the troubles. Marcos 13:8.

(This is the gleaming sword, Deuteronomy Deuteronômio 32:39-42, which I once warned that, once unsheathed, Ezekiel Ezequiel 21:4-7  will never again be sheathed until all is completely consumed (Zephaniah Sofonias 1:2 ).

See now, I myself am he; there is no other god but me: giver of death and life, wounding and making well: and no one has power to make you free from my hand. For lifting up my hand to heaven I say, By my unending life, If I make sharp my shining sword, and my hand is outstretched for judging, I will give punishment to those who are against me, and their right reward to my haters. I will make my arrows red with blood, my sword will be feasting on flesh, with the blood of the dead and the prisoners, of the long-haired heads of my haters. Deuteronômio 32:39-42.

Because I am going to have the upright and the evil cut off from you, for this cause my sword will go out from its cover against all flesh from the south to the north: And all flesh will see that I the Lord have taken my sword out of its cover: and it will never go back. Make sounds of grief, son of man; with body bent and a bitter heart make sounds of grief before their eyes. And when they say to you, Why are you making sounds of grief? then say, Because of the news, for it is coming: and every heart will become soft, and all hands will be feeble, and every spirit will be burning low, and all knees will be turned to water: see, it is coming and it will be done, says the Lord. Ezequiel 21:4-7.

I will take away everything from the face of the earth, says the Lord. Sofonias 1:2.

(I will battle against Gog and Magogue and the United Nations coalitions) Zechariah Zacarias 14:3 . And I will make known my holy name in the midst of my people Israel, and I will never again profane my holy name; and the Gentiles shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel Ezekiel Ezequiel 39:7 .

Then the Lord will go out and make war against those nations, as he did in the day of the fight. Zacarias 14:3.

And I will make clear my holy name among my people Israel; I will no longer let my holy name be made unclean: and the nations will be certain that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. Ezequiel 39:7.

For, (behold, I will come) with fire; and (mine) cars like a whirlwind; to make wrath in fury, and (my) rebuke in flames of fire Isaiah Isaías 66:15.

For with fire and with my sword I will enter into judgment with all flesh; and the dead will be multiplied Isaiah 66:16.

See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For with fire and with his sword the LORD will execute judgment on all people,   and many will be those slain by the LORD. Isaías 66:15,16.

And out of my mouth shall come out a sharp sword, to smite the nations with it; and I will water them with a rod of iron; and I myself am the one) treading the winepress of the wrath of my wrath. Revelation 19:15. (Isaiah 63: 6).

Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. Apocalipse 19:15.

I trampled the nations in my anger; in my wrath I made them drunk and poured their blood on the ground."Isaías 63:6.

And in the robe (of mine) thigh is written this name: King of kings, and Lord of lords Revelation 19:16. (Deuteronomy 10:17).

On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. Apocalipse 19:16.

For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. Deuteronômio 10:17.

And an angel that was in the sun cried with a loud voice, saying unto all the birds that were flying in the midst of heaven, Come, and assemble unto the supper of the great God (Destroyer) Revelation 19:17. (Ezekiel 39:17).

And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God, Apocalipse 19:17.

"Son of man, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: 'Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. Ezequiel 39:17.

That ye may eat the flesh of the kings, and the flesh of the tribunes, and the flesh of the strong, and the flesh of the horses, and of the flesh that sit upon them; and the flesh of all men, free and servant, small and great Revelation 19:18. (Ezekiel 39: 18-22).

So that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small. Apocalipse 19:18.

You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as if they were rams and lambs, goats and bulls all of them fattened animals from Bashan. At the sacrifice I am preparing for you, you will eat fat till you are glutted and drink blood till you are drunk. At my table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, mighty men and soldiers of every kind,' declares the Sovereign LORD. "I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay on them. From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God. Ezequiel 39:18-22.

To the Israelites, (here's what I say): I brought you out from among the peoples; Ezekiel 20:34; And again, face to face, I will enter into judgment with you Ezekiel 20: 35,36. With a strong hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with indignation poured out, I will reign over you Ezekiel 20:33. And you shall know that I am the Lord your God, who dwells in Zion, my holy mountain; and Jerusalem will be holy; the strangers will not go through it anymore. Joel 3:17; Zechariah 8: 3; Ezekiel 20:40.

I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered —with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath. Ezequiel 20:34.

I will bring you into the wilderness of the nations and there, face to face, I will execute judgment upon you. As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign LORD. Ezequiel 20:35,36.

As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will reign over you with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath. Ezequiel 20:33.

Then you will know that I, the LORD your God, dwell in Zion, my holy hill. Jerusalem will be holy; never again will foreigners invade her. Joel 3:17.

This is what the LORD says: "I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain."Zacarias 8:3.
For on my holy mountain, the high mountain of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD, there in the land all the people of Israel will serve me, and there I will accept them. There I will require your offerings and your choice gifts, along with all your holy sacrifices. Ezequiel 20:40.

And it shall come to pass from one new moon unto the other, and from one sabbath to the other, that all the flesh shall come to worship before me, saith the destroyer. And they shall go forth, and they shall see the carcases of the men that transgressed against me; for his worm shall never die, neither shall his fire be quenched; and they will be a horror to all flesh Isaiah 66: 23,24.

From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me," says the LORD. "And they will go out and look on the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind." Isaías 66:23,24.

Y (Yo seré) rey sobre toda la tierra; en aquel día y, (Yo seré el Señor), y uno será el nombre de Zacarías 14: 9. Zacarías 14: 16,17.

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name. Zacarias 14:9.

Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain. Zacarias 14:16,17.

And the moon will be ashamed, and the sun will be confused when (I am reigning) on Mount Zion, in Jerusalem, before me, the elders gloriously Isaiah 24:23.

The moon will be dismayed, the sun ashamed; for the LORD Almighty will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before its elders —with great glory. Isaías 24:23.

El sol y la luna se ennegrecer, y las estrellas retirarán su resplandor Joel 3:15, (cuando yo esté reinando en Jerusalén, declara el Destructor).

The sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars no longer shine. Joel 3:15.

The sinners in Zion are terrified; trembling grips the godless:  "Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?" Isaías 33:14.

You boast, "We have entered into a covenant with death, with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement.When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place."Isaías 28:15.

Your covenant with death will be annulled; your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand. When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by, you will be beaten down by it. Isaías 28:18.

"Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened,  and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.' "Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.   And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Mateus 24:29-31.

"But in those days, following that distress, "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.' "At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens. Marcos 13:24-27.

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Lucas 21:25-27.

Jesus Christ will come like a lightning bolt Matthew 24:27, on the clouds of heaven, without treading the earth (Matthew 24:30); He will send his angels to gather his chosen ones (Mark 13:27), in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, before the last trumpet; at that time, the dead will be resurrected incorruptible1 Corinthians 15:52; then we who are alive will be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord 1 Thessalonians 4:17.

For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Mateus 24:27.

Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory Mateus 24:30.

And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens. Marcos 13:27.

In a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.1 Coríntios 15:52.

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 1 Tessalonicenses 4:17.

Do not let your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwellings; If it were not so, I would have told you; I will come again, and I will take you to myself, so that where I (am) you may be also. John 14: 1-3.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. João 14:1-3.

Then, the earth will totter like the drunkard and will be moved and removed like the night hut; and their transgression will be aggravated over it, and Isaiah 24: 19,20 will fall and never rise again. 

The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is violently shaken. The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls —never to rise again. Isaías 24:19,20.

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. Apocalipse 20:12-15.

And (Christians, they defeated the Destroyer, by the blood of Jesus Christ) and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives until death Revelation 12:11 (They let themselves die so as not to kill their fellow man.) Mateus 5:44; Luke 6:27; 1 John 4: 8).

They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Apocalipse 12:11.

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, Mateus 5:44.

But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, Lucas 6:27.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 João 4:8
.

That is why (for the Christian), to live is Christ, and to die is benefit. Philippians 1:21.

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. Filipenses 1:21.

What should we do, faced with this terrible end for humanity? Just like Noah's flood, it only came when the ark was finished. Thus, in the same way, the Flood of Fire will only happen on humanity, if Jerusalem is burned by Gog and Magog, leading the United Nations. May the religious not allow that to happen. In this way, the Diluvian Destructor will not be able to act. Because God wants mercy, and not sacrifice. Matthew 12: 7; Hosea 6: 6.

If you had known what these words mean, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,'   you would not have condemned the innocent. Mateus 12:7.

For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.Oséias 6:6.


https://revelaespiritosanto.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-holocaust-end-and-last-easter.html


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário