sexta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2017

THE RELIGIOUS LIE THAT IS LEADING HUMANITY TO SELF-DESTRUCTION. GOD AGAINST SAT - THE FINAL BATTLE.

THE RELIGIOUS LIE THAT IS LEADING HUMANITY TO SELF-DESTRUCTION. GOD AGAINST SAT - THE FINAL BATTLE.

THE HOLY SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST.  

And I will make prayer to the Father and he will give you another Helper to be with you for ever, Even the Spirit of true knowledge. That Spirit the world is not able to take to its heart because it sees him not and has no knowledge of him: but you have knowledge of him, because he is ever with you and will be in you. João 14:16,17

The revelations of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, He bluntly states that Isaiah received Evil's orders, to confuse, blind and deaf humans, aiming to take us self-destruction, the destruction of humanity.

And the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ presents evidence: 

And the voice of the Lord came to my ears, saying, Whom am I to send, and who will go for us? Then I said, Here am I, send me. And he said, Go, and say to this people, You will go on hearing, but learning nothing; you will go on seeing, but without getting wiser. Make the hearts of this people fat, and let their ears be stopped, and their eyes shut; for fear that they may see with their eyes, and be hearing with their ears, and their heart may become wise, and they may be turned to me and made well. Then I said, Lord, how long? And he said in answer, Till the towns are waste and unpeopled, and the houses have no men, and the land becomes completely waste, And the Lord has taken men far away, and there are wide waste places in the land. And even if there is still a tenth part in it, it will again be burned, like a tree of the woods whose broken end is still in the earth after the tree has been cut down (the holy seed is the broken end Isaías 6:8-13 

SAYS THE SPIRIT CONSOLER: INDUCE THE ERROR HUMANS TO DESTROY HUMANITY IS AN ACT GOOD OR EVIL? EVIDENT THAT IS FOR EVIL:

Then added the Holy Spirit: 

For this reason they were unable to have belief, because Isaiah said again, He has made their eyes blind, and their hearts hard; for fear that they might see with their eyes and get knowledge with their hearts, and be changed, and I might make them well. (Isaiah said these words because he saw his glory. His words were about him.) João 12:39-41 

WHO SPOKEN BY THE MOUTH OF ISAIAH?
RESPONSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT:
THE DEVIL IS WHO SPOKE BY ISAIAH MOUTH. 

Thus, Judaism and Judaism Christians, travel the world to make a believer, and once mastered become more deserving of hell than they ....
A curse is on you, scribes and Pharisees, false ones! for you go about land and sea to get one disciple and, having him, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves. Mateus 23:15
The reason, because the apostle Paul, fierce follower of Judaism, received the divine determination to abandon the Jewish belief, which is the ministry of Satan and follow the testimony of Jesus Christ.
And when we had all gone down on the earth, a voice came to me, saying in the Hebrew language, Saul, Saul, why are you attacking me so cruelly? It is hard for you to go against the impulse which is driving you. And I said, Who are you, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus, whom you are attacking. But get up on your feet: for I have come to you for this purpose, to make you a servant and a witness of the things in which you have seen me, and of those in which you will see me; And I will keep you safe from the people, and from the Gentiles, to whom I send you, To make their eyes open, turning them from the dark to the light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may have forgiveness of sins and a heritage among those who are made holy by faith in me. Atos 26:14-18
 THEN PAUL SPOKE:  

Because I say to you, my brothers, that the good news of which I was the preacher is not man's. For I did not get it from man, and I was not given teaching in it, but it came to me through revelation of Jesus Christ. For news has come to you of my way of life in the past in the Jews' religion, how I was cruel without measure to the church of God, and did great damage to it: And I went farther in the Jews' religion than a number of my generation among my countrymen, having a more burning interest in the beliefs handed down from my fathers. Gálatas 1:11-14
And Paul added:
Be on the watch against dogs, against the workers of evil, against those of the circumcision: For we are the circumcision, who give worship to God and have glory in Jesus Christ, and have no faith in the flesh: Even though I myself might have faith in the flesh: if any other man has reason to have faith in the flesh, I have more: Being given circumcision on the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in relation to the law, a Pharisee: In bitter hate I was cruel to the church; I kept all the righteousness of the law to the last detail. But those things which were profit to me, I gave up for Christ. Yes truly, and I am ready to give up all things for the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, which is more than all: for whom I have undergone the loss of all things, and to me they are less than nothing, so that I may have Christ as my reward, And be seen in him, not having my righteousness which is of the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may have knowledge of him, and of the power of his coming back from the dead, and a part with him in his pains, becoming like him in his death;If in any way I may have the reward of life from the dead. Filipenses 3:2-11
Paul understood that the knowledge possessed of the Torah, which is the power of Satan, is slag, waste. He concluded:
Being conscious that a man does not get righteousness by the works of the law, but through faith in Jesus Christ, we had faith in Christ Jesus, so that we might get righteousness by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law: because by the works of the law will no flesh get righteousness. But if, while we were desiring to get righteousness through Christ, we ourselves were seen to be sinners, is Christ a servant of sin? In no way! For if I put up again those things which I gave to destruction, I am seen to be a wrongdoer. Gálatas 2:16-18
And Paul, by the power of the Holy Ghost, revealed:
But their minds were made hard: for to this very day at the reading of the old agreement the same veil is still unlifted; though it is taken away in Christ. But to this day, at the reading of the law of Moses, a veil is over their heart. But when it is turned to the Lord, the veil will be taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there the heart is free. 2 Coríntios 3:14-17
So, reminds us of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ:
For I say to you, If your righteousness is not greater than the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never go into the kingdom of heaven. Mateus 5:20
So I ask: Why do you want to continue with the religious garbage that the apostle Paul disintegrated? Knowing that this garbage is the power of Satan, what makes the believer worthy of double hell?
So if you are from Judaism, live your faith. But get out of our door because we want to save ourselves with Jesus Christ.
But a curse is on you, scribes and Pharisees, false ones! because you are shutting the kingdom of heaven against men: for you do not go in yourselves, and those who are going in, you keep back.Mateus 23:13
Please decide: Judaism is Judaism and Christianity is the testimony of Jesus Christ.You who do not accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, come out of our door, please, for we want to enter the celestial kingdom, through the door that is Jesus Christ. 

Brothers, in the revelations of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, http://revelaespiritosanto.blogspot.com.br/2015/08/the-holocaust-end-and-last-easter.html We prove that the religious in the opposite direction of Jesus Christ are leading humanity to a terrible fratricidal war, namely: Nation against nation. That is, it will be the third world war of nations. The mother of the apocalypse.  (Apocalipse 6:1-17 ); 

The Devil, called the red horse, if we do nothing, will be liberated by the religious and will lead us to self-destruction. 

And when the second stamp was undone, the voice of the second beast came to my ears, saying, Come and see. And another horse came out, a red horse; and it was given to him who was seated on it to take peace from the earth, so that people might put one another to death: and there was given to him a great sword. Apocalipse 6:3,4. 

About this time, the prophet warns us: 

Sorrow to you who are looking for the day of the Lord! what is the day of the Lord to you? it is dark and not light. As if a man, running away from a lion, came face to face with a bear; or went into the house and put his hand on the wall and got a bite from a snake. Amós 5:18,19. 

The evil religious, saying that they are taken to heaven, or that they will stay with the planet just for them, have joined the red horse to bring humanity the universal fratricide.

Therefore, the Devil declares: 

For this reason, go on waiting for me, says the Lord, till the day when I come up as a witness: for my purpose is to send for the nations and to get the kingdoms together, so that I may let loose on them my passion, even all my burning wrath: for all the earth will be burned up in the fire of my bitter passion. Sofonias 3:8. 

Being that the ultimate goal of the Devil is to completely destroy ourselves, good and bad. 

The word of the Lord which came to Zephaniah, the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hezekiah, in the days of Josiah, the son of Amon, king of Judah. I will take away everything from the face of the earth, says the Lord. I will take away man and beast; I will take away the birds of the heaven and the fishes of the sea; causing the downfall of the evil-doers, and cutting man off from the face of the earth, says the Lord. Sofonias 1:1-3. 

And say to the land of Israel, These are the words of the Lord: See, I am against you, and I will take my sword out of its cover, cutting off from you the upright and the evil. Because I am going to have the upright and the evil cut off from you, for this cause my sword will go out from its cover against all flesh from the south to the north: And all flesh will see that I the Lord have taken my sword out of its cover: and it will never go back. Ezequiel 21:3-5. 

And in my passion the peoples were crushed under my feet, and broken in my wrath, and I put down their strength to the earth. Isaías 63:6.

And the Devil pretending to be Jesus Christ will come to fulfill His word and lead us to extinction. 

And the heaven was open; and I saw a white horse, and he who was seated on it was named Certain and True; and he is judging and making war in righteousness. And his eyes are a flame of fire, and crowns are on his head; and he has a name in writing, of which no man has knowledge but himself. And he is clothed in a robe washed with blood: and his name is The Word of God. And the armies which are in heaven went after him on white horses, clothed in delicate linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth comes a sharp sword, with which he overcomes the nations: and he has rule over them with a rod of iron: and he is crushing with his feet the grapes of the strong wrath of God the Ruler of all. And on his robe and on his leg is a name, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel taking his place in the sun; and he was crying with a loud voice, saying to all the birds in flight in the heavens, Come together to the great feast of God; So that you may take for your food the flesh of kings, and of captains, and of strong men, and of horses and of those who are seated on them, and the flesh of all men, free and unfree, small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, come together to make war against him who was seated on the horse and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who did the signs before him, by which they were turned from the true way who had the mark of the beast, and who gave worship to his image: these two were put living into the sea of ever-burning fire. And the rest were put to death with the sword of him who was on the horse, even the sword which came out of his mouth: and all the birds were made full with their flesh. Apocalipse 19:11-21. 

And I saw a grey horse, and the name of him who was seated on it was Death; and Hell came after him. And there was given to them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to put to destruction by the sword, and by taking away their food, and by death, and by the beasts of the earth.Apocalipse 6:8 .

Help us to prevent the diabolical religious from giving away our planet to God's wrath, the Devil, saying that they are fulfilling the prophetic desire of God the Father. What we have proved is a lie, an error operation, as the apostle Paul had predicted, that would happen to the religious of our time. And for this cause, God will give them up to the power of deceit and they will put their faith in what is false: So that they all may be judged, who had no faith in what is true, but took pleasure in evil. 2 Tessalonicenses 2:11,12.

Visit the revelations of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ in: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/holocaust-end-last-easter-jo%C3%A3o-joaquim-martins-martins?trk=mp-reader-card
 In Jesus Christ grace and peace.
The videos we present below are at the service of religious lie, which are leading humanity to self-destruction.
The lie lies in the fact that religious, deceived or not, are leading us to a war, where both the spoken side of God belongs to the evil one; As the so-called Satanic side is also at the service of the Evil One. It is a war between two evil parties, at the service of Satan himself.
On the part of the True God, Heavenly Father, we are only certain that at the end of our self-destruction, Jesus Christ, will come to take us to another existence, outside this planet, which will be destroyed by the forces at the service of the Evil One. 
 In continuation, the Holy Spirit of Truth, clarifies our statement:



The Holy Spirit of Truth reveals that religions are at the service of the liar:

(You are doing the works of your father. They said to him, We are true sons of Abraham; we have one Father, who is God. Jesus said to them, If God was your Father you would have love for me, because it was from God I came and am here. I did not come of myself, but he sent me. Why are my words not clear to you? It is because your ears are shut to my teaching. You are the children of your father the Evil One and it is your pleasure to do his desires. From the first he was a taker of life; and he did not go in the true way because there is no true thing in him. When he says what is false, it is natural to him, for he is false and the father of what is false. But because I say what is true, you have no belief in me. (João 8:41-45). 

Ordered the liar to religious: 

And he said, Go, and say to this people, You will go on hearing, but learning nothing; you will go on seeing, but without getting wiser. Make the hearts of this people fat, and let their ears be stopped, and their eyes shut; for fear that they may see with their eyes, and be hearing with their ears, and their heart may become wise, and they may be turned to me and made well. Then I said, Lord, how long? And he said in answer, Till the towns are waste and unpeopled, and the houses have no men, and the land becomes completely waste, And the Lord has taken men far away, and there are wide waste places in the land. And even if there is still a tenth part in it, it will again be burned... (Isaías 6:9-13) 

From the real aim of the liar: 

I will take away everything from the face of the earth, says the Lord. I will take away man and beast; I will take away the birds of the heaven and the fishes of the sea; causing the downfall of the evil-doers, and cutting man off from the face of the earth, says the Lord. (Sofonias 1:2,3). 

Truth revealed by the Holy Spirit of Truth: Sorrow to you who are looking for the day of the Lord! what is the day of the Lord to you? it is dark and not light.

As if a man, running away from a lion, came face to face with a bear; or went into the house and put his hand on the wall and got a bite from a snake.

Will not the day of the Lord be dark and not light? even very dark, with no light shining in it? (Amós 5:18-20). 

Conclusion of the Holy Spirit of Truth: Religious have been deceived by their scriptures in the service of the liar and are leading us to self-destruction, throwing the planet earth into darkness, namely: hell.

The complete revelation: 

http://revelaespiritosanto.blogspot.com.br/2015/08/the-holocaust-end-and-last-easter.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário