sábado, 25 de julho de 2020

THE WORLD WAR, THE NATION AGAINST THE NATION.




THE WORLD WAR, THE NATION AGAINST THE NATION.

Then he said to them, Nation will be moved against nation and kingdom against kingdom: Lucas 21:10; Mateus 24:7; Nation will go to war with nation, and kingdom with kingdom: there will be earth-shocks in different places; there will be times when there is no food; these things are the first of the troubles. Marcos 13:8.

If there is a World War of Nations, the Devil will be released to destroy all life on planet Earth. And he will apply his revenge against Jews and Gentiles and will exterminate all humanity. Ezequiel 21:4,5.

See: I will take away everything from the face of the earth, says the Lord. ( o devil) I will take away man and beast; I will take away the birds of the heaven and the fishes of the sea; causing the downfall of the evil-doers, and cutting man off from the face of the earth, says the Lord. (o devil) Sofonias 1:2,3.


For the day of punishment is in my heart, and the year for the payment of the price for my people has come. Isaías 63:4.

How do we know that these quotes are the word of the devil? Why: Make the tree good, and its fruit good; or make the tree bad, and its fruit bad; for by its fruit you will get knowledge of the tree. Mateus 12:33.

So the word of God has to be: Yes or No: and whatever is more than these is of the Evil One. Mateus 5:37.

Also: Let no man say when he is tested, I am tested by God; for it is not possible for God to be tested by evil, and he himself puts no man to such a test: Tiago 1:13.

Therefore, it is clearly in the testimony of Jesus Christ that we demonstrate: Every good and true thing is given to us from heaven, coming from the Father of lights, with whom there is no change or any shade made by turning. Tiago 1:17.

So, here are some of the devil's statements: I will take away everything from the face of the earth, says the Lord. Sofonias 1:2; Because I am going to have the upright and the evil cut off from you, for this cause my sword will go out from its cover against all flesh from the south to the north: And all flesh will see that I the Lord have taken my sword out of its cover: and it will never go back. Ezequiel 21:4,5; For lifting up my hand to heaven I say, By my unending life, If I make sharp my shining sword, and my hand is outstretched for judging, I will give punishment to those who are against me, and their right reward to my haters. I will make my arrows red with blood, my sword will be feasting on flesh, with the blood of the dead and the prisoners, of the long-haired heads of my haters. 
 Deuteronômio 32:40-42;

I have been crushing the grapes by myself, and of the peoples there was no man with me: in my wrath and in my passion, they were crushed under my feet; and my robes are marked with their life-blood, and all my clothing is red. For the day of punishment is in my heart, and the year for the payment of the price for my people has come. And I saw that there was no helper, and I was wondering that no one gave them support: so my arm did the work of salvation, and my wrath was my support. And in my passion the peoples were crushed under my feet, and broken in my wrath, and I put down their strength to the earth.  Isaías 63:3-6.  

And his eyes are a flame of fire, and crowns are on his head; and he has a name in writing, of which no man has knowledge but himself. And he is clothed in a robe washed with blood: and his name is The Word of God.  And the armies which are in heaven went after him on white horses, clothed in delicate linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth comes a sharp sword, with which he overcomes the nations: and he has rule over them with a rod of iron: and he is crushing with his feet the grapes of the strong wrath of God the Ruler of all. And on his robe and on his leg is a name, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  And I saw an angel taking his place in the sun; and he was crying with a loud voice, saying to all the birds in flight in the heavens, Come together to the great feast of God; So that you may take for your food the flesh of kings, and of captains, and of strong men, and of horses and of those who are seated on them, and the flesh of all men, free and unfree, small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, come together to make war against him who was seated on the horse and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who did the signs before him, by which they were turned from the true way who had the mark of the beast, and who gave worship to his image:  these two were put living into the sea of ever-burning fire. And the rest were put to death with the sword of him who was on the horse, even the sword which came out of his mouth: and all the birds were made full with their flesh.  Apocalipse 19:12-21.

Be glad then, O heavens, and you who are in them. But there is trouble for the earth and the sea: because the Evil One has come down to you, being very angry, having the knowledge that he has but a short time.Apocalipse 12:12.

But (the Christians) overcame him (we will overcome the Devil) by the blood of the Lamb (Jesus Christ) and by the word of his testimony (the Gospel); and they did not love their lives until death. (And we prefer to die than to kill; the true Christian will not go to war.) Apocalipse 12:11.

So, Revelation  Apocalipse 19:12-21, THIS Bloody Homicide, as Jesus states in John João 8:44; Hebrews Hebreus 2:14,15. Which is called: WORD OF GOD, and that no one knows the name, IS NOT JESUS CHRIST, who is known to us. And yes, the devil.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and for ever. Hebreus 13:8; Yes or No: and whatever is more than these is of the Evil One. Mateus 5:37; For by its fruit you will get knowledge of the tree. Mateus 12:33; You do not know what spirit you are from; Luke Lucas 9:52-55.

From the capital of Faith, by the power of the Holy Spirit of Truth, João Joaquim Martins. A servant of the servants of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário